Setting Up a New Group of Radiator Controls
You can put several radiator controls into a single group and configure them together (scheduled switching, vacation switching, periods when heating is off).
- You can add a device to the new group even if it already belongs to another group. Then the device will be removed from the other group.
Setting Up a New Group
Set up a new group under "Home Network / Smart Home" in the user interface.
- Click on the "New Group" button.
- Select "Radiator Controls" and click on "OK".
- Enter a name for the group and select all devices that are to belong to the group.
- Set up the group and then click on "OK".