Synchronizing Online Telephone Books
An online telephone book configured in the FRITZ!Box is synchronized with your telephone book in the Internet at regular intervals. You can also start synchronization at any time with a click of the mouse.
Automatic synchronization starts every 24 hours around 00:00. This entails the following:
- New telephone books you created in the FRITZ!Box or in your telephone book in the Internet are adopted into the telephone book at the other location.
- Changes to telephone book entries you made in either of the two telephone books are adopted into the other telephone book.
- Telephone book entries you deleted in your telephone book in the Internet are also deleted in the FRITZ!Box.
- Only if you use Google Contacts as an online telephone book: Telephone book entries you deleted in the FRITZ!Box are also deleted from your Google Contacts in the Internet.
Synchronizing by Mouse Click
- Select "Telephony / Telephone Book".
- Switch to the telephone book for your e-mail account.
- Click the button "Synchronize telephone book" .