Home Network / Home Network Overview / All Devices
The "All Devices" overview displays all devices that are attached to the FRITZ!Box or connected with it wirelessly.
The "All Devices" overview is not included when the FRITZ!Box is configured as a wireless repeater or as an IP client.
Advantages of the "All Devices" Overview
- At a glance you can see all devices that are attached to the FRITZ!Box or connected with it wirelessly.
- Devices for which you can configure settings in the FRITZ!Box have a "Details" link in the "Properties" column. Clicking this link takes you directly to the settings page of the device.
- For FRITZ! products, the "FRITZ!Box Update" column shows whether the latest software is installed or an update is available. If an update is available, you can start it directly by clicking the link.
The first entry in the table is always the FRITZ!Box.
The table includes entries for all devices connected with the FRITZ!Box, via network cable or wireless LAN.
Examples: computers (PCs, laptops, ...), mobile terminal devices (smartphones, tablets, ...), powerline devices, wireless repeaters, network-compatible TVs.
- Link to the device's own web interface: In the "Name" column is a link to the web interface of every device with its own web interface, as long as this interface can be reached.
- Guest access: If a device is registered with the guest access of the FRITZ!Box, this is shown in the "Properties" column.
- FRITZ!Box: If another FRITZ!Box is connected via LAN, the other FRITZ!Box will be displayed here.
There is an entry in the table for each of the telephones connected with the FRITZ!Box.
Smart Home Devices
There is an entry in the table for each Smart Home devices registered with the FRITZ!Box: smart plugs, radiator controls.
There is an entry in the table for every USB device connected with the FRITZ!Box.