Setting Up a New Group of Switching Actuators
You can combine several Smart Home devices with switchable sockets in a group and then switch these devices' sockets on and off at the same time.
To switch them on an off at the same time, you can set up automatic switching (a schedule) and determine which device sets the switching status for the entire group.
- You can add a device to the new group even if it already belongs to another group. Then the device will be removed from the other group.
Setting Up a New Group
Set up a new group under "Home Network / Smart Home" in the user interface.
- Click on the "New Group" button.
- Select "Switching Actuators" and click on "Downloads".
- Enter a name for the group and select all devices that are to belong to the group.
- Set up the group and then click on "OK".
You can enable the following settings:
|Switching a Group Automatically
|Automatic Switching (Schedule). For more information, see the following sections.
|Switching a Group via a FRITZ! actuator ("Master")
You can define a Smart Home device (actuator) as the "Master". The entire group can be switched on and off via this device; see Switching Smart Home Devices On and Off in Groups.
The Smart Home device does not have to belong to the group and may even be in a different group.