Telephony / Fax
You can send faxes using the FRITZ!Box user interface. No extra fax machine is required.
- The fax function is configured.
- You can send documents a maxium of 2 A4-format pages in length.
- In the browsers Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, you can send an image in addition to the text.
- Images must be available as a graphic file in JPG or PNG format.
- Images larger than DIN A4 will be reduced in size for fax transmission.
- Select the recipient's name and fax number from the telephone book and enter the data in the "to" and "Fax number" fields.
- You can enter your name and address in the "Sender" field.
- Select a fax number from the "send with" list. The list contains all telephone numbers assigned to the fax function in the "Telephony / Telephony Devices" menu.
- Enter a subject and the text of your fax.
- File attachment: If you would like to send an image with the fax (only possible in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox), select the image using the "Browse" button.
- Click "Send".
You can enter your sender information on the "Settings" tab.
|Fax ID in header|| |
Generally the local fax number is listed as the Fax ID.
Notation: Country code (preceded by a plus sign), area code and fax number, for instance +49 30 12345
Please note: Many recipients block faxes without a Fax ID to filter out unwanted ads.
|Sender (short) in header||What you enter here will appear next to the Fax ID in the header of faxes you send. You can enter your name, for instance.|
|Sender||You can enter your name and address here.|