System / Backup / Save
On the "Save" page you can save all settings you have configured in your FRITZ!Box to a file that can be stored on your computer's hard drive or on another storage medium.
You can use this file to
- restore the saved settings in your current FRITZ!Box
- load the saved settings to another FRITZ!Box of the same model
- load the saved settings to another FRITZ!Box of a different model, if you defined a password when generating the backup file.
- Open the "System / Backup" menu and then the "Save" tab.
- Enter a password of your choice in the "Password" field.
- Click the "Save" button and save the "FRITZ.Box[...].export" on your computer or on another storage medium.
Depending on the browser you use and how it is configured, while saving either you can specify a location for storage, or the backup file is automatically saved to a certain download folder.
This concludes the saving of your FRITZ!Box settings.