System / Push Service / Push Services
Push services are notification services that inform you by email about the activities of your FRITZ!Box and assist you in saving the FRITZ!Box password and FRITZ!Box settings.
Configuring the Push Service
- To set up a push service, click on "Edit" in the overview next to the desired push service.
- Configure all of the settings for the push service.
- Click "OK" to save your settings.
The configured push service is enabled in the overview.
Enabling and Disabling Push Services
You can enable or disable push services in the overview. The overview contains the following columns:
| || |
Push service is enabled
Disable: Click in the checkbox and then on "Apply"
| || |
Push service is disabled.
Enable: Click in the checkbox and then on "Apply"
|Name||Name of the push service|
|Send to||The email address to which the push service mail is sent|
| ||Opens the settings of the push service for editing|
Available Push Services
|Push Service||Sends you by e-mail|
|FRITZ!Box Info||Data on the usage and connections|
|Configure answer-||recorded voice messages|
|Calls||Information on new calls|
|Configure WiFi||Registration with and deregistration of devices from the wireless LAN guest access|
|fax function||faxes received|
|New FRITZ!OS||Information on new FRITZ!OS updates|
|Saving settings|| |
a file with the saved settings (sent automatically before every update or reset to factory settings)
|forgot password||Link to access the user interface when the password has been forgotten|
|Current IP Address||the current IP address of the FRITZ!Box each time the Internet connection is restored|
|Change Notice|| |
Notification about Important Events
The FRITZ!Box informs you in many ways about events that are important for the security and correct functioning of your home network.
If you enabled and configured push services, then all of the email addresses configured in the push services – receivers and senders – receive an email with a description of the event and with solutions to resolve problems.
The following rules apply for sending push mails on important events:
- The list of recipients cannot be adjusted: All email recipients receive a notification.
- The sending of push mails on important events cannot be adjusted: The push mail is always sent.
- All email addresses are visible in the email's recipient field.
- Recipients of disabled push service receive no push mail from the FRITZ!Box.