Configuring Parental Controls for a Network Device
With parental controls you can control the internet use for network devices. The rules for internet use are specified in the access profiles. The access profiles are assigned to the network devices.
- Select "Internet / Filters / Parental Controls".
- In the overview, go to the network device for which you want to configure parental controls.
- Click the arrow in the "Access Profile" column.
- Select the access profile you want to use to regulate the device's internet use.
- If the access profile with the rules you want does not exist yet, then configure it: Configuring a New Access Profile.
- As a final step, click "Apply".