DECT / Web Services / RSS Feeds
On the "RSS Feeds" page you can configure the RSS feeds you would like to receive and read on your FRITZ!Fon cordless telephones.
- The "DECT enabled" checkbox is enabled under "DECT / Base Station" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
Overview of RSS Feeds
The overview of configured RSS feeds contains the following columns and buttons:
|Column||Button||Meaning / Function|
|Name||Name of the RSS feed|
|Web Address||Internet address of the RSS feed|
|Edit||Opens the RSS feed settings.|
|Delete||Deletes the RSS feed.|
You can change the order of the RSS feeds in the overview as follows:
- Click on the "Change Sequence" button.
- Sort the RSS feeds into the desired sequence. To move an RSS feed, click on it with the left mouse button, hold down the button, and drag the RSS feed to the desired position.
- Click on the "Save Sequence" button.
Add RSS Feed
RSS feeds not included in the "New RSS Feeds" list can be configured as follows;
- Select the "Other RSS feed ..." entry.
- Specify the name that should be used to display the RSS feed on the FRITZ!Fon.
- Enter the web address of the RSS feed.
- Define how often the RSS feed should be refreshed on the display of the FRITZ!Fon.
- Also define whether FRITZ!Fon should notify you when new messages are received from this RSS feed. Your FRITZ!Fon signals the arrival of new messages with a flashing LED and the MWI symbol on the display.
- Select the FRITZ!Fon cordless telephone(s) on which the RSS feed is to be made available.
- Click on the "OK" button.