DECT / Web Services / e-Mail
You can read and write e-mail on the latest FRITZ!Fon cordless telephones. For this you must set up your e-mail accounts.
- The FRITZ!Box is configured as a DECT base station (the "DECT enabled" checkbox is enabled under "DECT / Base Station").
Configuring a New E-mail Account
- Click "New E-mail Account".
- Enter the account information:
For this, see also the Help on account information.
- Switch to the "Additional Settings" tab.
- Configure the desired settings.
For more on this, see also the Help on "Additional Settings".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
The e-mail account is set up.
Configured E-mail Accounts
The overview of configured e-mail accounts contains the following columns and buttons:
|Column / Button||Meaning / Function|
|Send E-mail||yes: e-mail dispatch enabled|
|New e-mail Notification||yes: FRITZ!Fon signals new e-mail with a flashing LED and the envelope symbol on the display|
|Assigned FRITZ!Fon||FRITZ!Fon cordless telephones on which the e-mail account can be accessed|
|Edit e-mail account settings|
|Delete e-mail account|