DECT / Web Services / Email
You can read and write email on the latest FRITZ!Fon cordless telephones. For this you must set up your email accounts.
- The "DECT enabled" checkbox is enabled under "DECT / Base Station" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
Configuring a New Email Account
- Click "New E-mail Account".
- Enter the account information:
For this, see also the Help on account information.
- Switch to the "Additional Settings" tab.
- Configure the desired settings.
For more on this, see also the Help on "Additional Settings".
- Click on "OK" to save the settings.
The email account is set up.
Configured Email Accounts
The overview of configured email accounts contains the following columns and buttons:
|Column / Button||Meaning / Function|
|Send Email||yes: email dispatch enabled|
|New Email Notification||yes: FRITZ!Fon signals new email with a flashing LED and the envelope symbol on the display|
|Assigned FRITZ!Fon||FRITZ!Fon cordless telephones on which the email account can be accessed|
|Edit email account settings|
|Delete email account|