Using MyFRITZ! in the Internet
MyFRITZ! is a service by AVM that grants you access to your FRITZ!Box from the Internet. With MyFRITZ! you can reach FRITZ!NAS, your answering machine or your call list from anywhere in the world: this means that photos, music and documents on a storage medium connected to the FRITZ!Box, answering machine messages and the call list are available over the Internet.
An activated MyFRITZ! account is a prerequisite for using the MyFRITZ! service.
Opening MyFRITZ! in the Internet
Proceed as follows to open MyFRITZ! in the Internet:
- Open a web browser.
- Enter the following address in the address field: myfritz.net
- In the next window, log in by entering your e-mail address and your MyFRITZ! password.
- Confirm your entry by pressing Enter or clicking on the "To My FRITZ!Box" button.
The "Device Overview" is opened.
Your login was successful. Once you have successfully logged in to MyFRITZ!, you can use the MyFRITZ! service in order to access your FRITZ!Box from the Internet.
Accessing your FRITZ!Box with MyFRITZ!
Proceed as follows to access your FRITZ!Box with MyFRITZ!:
- After successful login, click your FRITZ!Box in the "Device Overview" of MyFRITZ!.
- In the next "Login" window, enter the FRITZ!Box Internet password.
The user interface of MyFRITZ! in the home network of the FRITZ!Box opens.
You are now using MyFRITZ! to access your FRITZ!Box from the Internet.
MyFRITZ! offers you the following possibilities:
- The "MyFRITZ!" page offers you a quick overview of FRITZ!NAS, your call list and any voice messages.
- Use the "FRITZ!Box" button to switch directly to the FRITZ!Box user interface and use all features of the FRITZ!Box or configure any settings desired.
- Use the "FRITZ!NAS" button to switch directly to the FRITZ!NAS user interface and use all features of FRITZ!NAS.
Logging off of MyFRITZ!
Logging off of MyFRITZ and thus logging off of the service is not necessary. If you do not use MyFRITZ! for a while you are logged off automatically.
You can log off MyFRITZ! at any time nonetheless. There are two ways to do this:
- In the "MyFRITZ!" menu of the FRITZ!Box, click the "Log Off" button on the "MyFRITZ!" page.
- On the "myfritz.net" page in the Internet, select the "Log Off" button on the home page or the "Log Off" entry in the "More" menu in the MyFRITZ! "Device Overview".