System / Backup / Save
On the "Save" page you can save all settings you have configured in your FRITZ!Box to a file that can be stored on your computer's hard drive or on another storage medium.
Advantages of Saving Settings
You can use the backup file with your saved settings to
- restore the saved settings in your current FRITZ!Box
- load the saved settings to another FRITZ!Box of the same or a different model.
- Open the "Save" tab in the "System / Backup" menu.
- Enter a password of you choice.
Comply with the valid and illegal characters.
- Click "Save" and confirm that the procedure may be executed on the FRITZ!Box, if asked to do so.
- Save the "FRITZ.Box[...].export" file on your computer.
This concludes the saving of your FRITZ!Box settings.
See instructions for restoring saved settings and loading saved settings to a new FRITZ!Box, see Restoring Settings.
Have your FRITZ!Box settings sent to you by mail. For more information, see "Save Settings" Push Service