The "Online Meter" tab displays the online time and the data traffic used for various periods of time.
Click on the "Refresh" button to view the current values.
- The Online Meter records the amount of data traffic on the Internet connection. If you use additional connections, their volume will not be included in the amount of data shown in the Online Meter.
- Because Internet telephony takes place on a different IP connection, it is not included in the Online Meter.
- For Internet television there are transmission methods that use a separate IP connection as well as those that use the Internet IP connection. Internet television sent over Multicast, for instance IPTV, uses its own IP connection and is thus not included in the Online Meter. Video on demand, by contrast, is transmitted over the Internet IP connection and included in the Online Meter.
- The information that refers to months ("Current month", "Last month") refer to the billing month, not the calendar month. If your billing period begins on the 5th of the month, for instance, then the next billing period starts on the 5th of the following month.
- Enter the billing period on the "Overview of Rates" tab.
Click the "Reset Meter" button to reset all of the recorded values back to "0".