Push Service: Settings
Push services are notification services that inform you by email about the activities of your FRITZ!Box and assist you in saving the FRITZ!Box password and FRITZ!Box settings.
Click on the "Apply" button to save your settings. If you leave the page without saving, all of your changes will be discarded.
Push Service Settings
Configure the following settings if you would like to use this service:
FRITZ!Box push service enabled
- Select the setting "FRITZ!Box push service enabled".
- Select how often the e-mail should be sent:
daily The e-mail message will be sent at midnight, at the end of each day. weekly The e-mail will be sent at midnight Sunday, at the end of each week. monthly The e-mail message will be sent at midnight on the last day of each billing month.
To receive a push service mail you must provide your e-mail account information:
- Enter your e-mail address in the "E-mail address" field. This e-mail address will be used as both the return address and the recipient's address of the push service mail.
- Enter the password for your e-mail account and confirm it in the following field.
- Enter the user name for the e-mail account specified above in the "E-mail user name" field.
- In the "SMTP server" field, enter the name of your provider's e-mail server (SMTP server).
Some SMTP servers do not work on the default port (25). If this is the case for your SMTP server, the port number must also be entered in this field.
Example: The name of the SMTP server is smtp.de.post.net and the port number is 599. Enter the following: smtp.de.post.net:599. You receive the name and port number from your e-mail provider.
- If the SMTP server you specified supports SSL, enable the option "This server supports a secure connection (SSL)". Then the FRITZ!Box will use a secure connection to the server in order to send push service mail.
Push service is now configured.
Testing Push Service
Click the "Test Push Service" button to send a test message and make sure that all settings are correct and that the mail arrives at the specified recipient's address.