Click to Dial
With "Click to Dial" in the "Telephony / Calls" menu you can establish calls directly from the Call List or the Telephone Book.
Enabling Click to Dial
- Enable the "Use Click to Dial" option.
- Select from the drop-down list the telephone with which you would like to use Click to Dial. Using the "Test Phone" button you can check whether you selected the right telephone.
- Click "Apply".
Making a telephone call using Click to Dial
- Open the telephone book or the call list.
- Click on a blue telephone number.
- Confirm by clicking "OK".
A window appears showing the telephone number dialed and the telephone used.
- Pick up the handset or press long on the call button on your telephone.
You can also click "OK" and wait until the telephone rings. Only then do you pick up the handset or press long on the call button on your telephone. If your telephone does not ring, your call was not accepted.